Server Info

Server Banner

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcoming Rob Scott



 This is the first article I'm submitting to Technewscanada so I'll introduce myself first and go from there. My name is really Rob Scott, I've been into computers since the late 80's when i bought an Atari 800XLL on clearance at Zellers and I've been hooked ever since.
Later, after learning to add a HDD to it and running a BBX for a few years i graduated to using an IBM compatible for the BBS. I took a few courses and realized I had learned more on my own, and got a job at Netland computers in Ottawa. Hired right out of school.
Now I'm retired because of a disability and spend most of my time fooling around with this "internet" thing. So with all that said  hope to help others understand it as well. This might be a great way to start.